If you need to contact us please contact Rev'd Laura on 07780448274
PLEASE DO GIVE TO OUR CHURCH help us to still be able to support ventures.
As a church, we are struggling with the bills like many people so please give by parish giving scheme (see page)
or by Give a little which pays directly into our Bank account and helps us with Gift Aid.
The Community Hall is available for Hire.
If you would like someone to talk to please ring Rev Laura on 07780448274. Or contact her via messenger, WhatsApp, or email.
if you have a pastoral need please email Rev Laura and it will be shared in confidence to the Pastoral team who can arrange up to 3-4 visits.
We are as a church working closely with our local councillors, the Croxteth Park Counsellor is .................. and they hold a surgery in the church hall on the first Tuesday every month.
Croxteth Park Residents Association (CPRA) also holds a monthly meeting in the church hall. This is held on the third Tuesday of each month commencing at 7.15pm. The Chair of the CPRA is .............
Intercessions - :
* Please remember and pray for the most vulnerable in our community.
* Please pray for the older members of our community;
* Young parents as they face challenges especially with the current cost of living crisis.
* Please pray for the young people in our local community especially at a time where there are many challenges in areas such as education and work.
* Please pray for the people in Government, both nationally and locally that they will make decisions that are in the best interest of our community.
*Pray for the leadership of the church as they share the Truth and Lovd of God with the congregation and wider commmunity.
"Lord Jesus Christ, you taught us to love our neighbour, and to care for those in need as if we were caring for you. In this time of anxiety, give us strength to comfort the fearful, to tend the sick, and to assure the isolated of our love, and your love, for your name’s sake. Amen."
st_cuthberts HC to follow live servicec_lent_for_corona.pdf