ALL OUR ADVENT AND CHRISTMAS DATES IN ONE PLACE!
ADVENT WINDOWS 2021
Look for our exciting Window Trail around the estate. people will LIGHT up their window on the appropriate day so that you can do a trail around the estate on Christmas eve. We also have a Facebook Page St Cuthberts Advent Windows which we will put a reflection to each window as a post each day So you can do the tour vitually too.
1st-24th Dec 2021
Advent Windows Christmas Carols find the window in the street next to the songs name.
1. The Angel Gabriel from heaven came-
2. Once in Royal David’s city- Chaucer ave
3. Angels from the realms of glory. -
4. Deck the Halls with boughs of holly-
5. O Holy Night-
6. Ding Dong Merrily on High- NIGHTINGALE ROAD
7. God rest ye merry gentlemen-
8. Hark the herald angels sing -
9. It came upon a midnight clear-
10. A boy is born in Bethlehem- TOPCLIFFE AVE
11. In the bleak mid-winter- SANDICROFT Ave
12. O come all ye faithful
13. Away in a Manger,- NIGHTINGALE ROAD (Top end)
14. Joy to the World - ASHTREE GROVE
15. I saw three ships on Christmas Day
16. Holly and the Ivy- ZANDER GROVE
17. O Little town of Bethlehem- NIGHTINGALE ROAD (Top End)
18. See amid the winter snow-
19. Silent Night- CARVILLE WAY
20. The first Noel- LINDISFARNE
21. The Little Drummer boy- TEWKESBURY CLOSE
22. While shepherd watched their flocks by night- MEREVIEW CRESENT (Set back from road near entrance)
23. We three Kings of orient are- ASHTREE GROVE
24. See him lying in a bed of straw- CRUCIAN WAY
DEC 4th 11-3pm ARTISAN FAIR WITH FATHER CHRISTMAS GROTTO (in the community room £6 with photo or £3 without.) come and support local traders many who live on the estate, lets help them this christmas and be Eco friendly by cutting down air miles. Scouse and Fresh Coffee with Cream available.
Stalls include - LAURA's BEE BEAUTIFUL, -Beeswax cosmetics and products. Luxury Candles and room scents
Body shop with lovely Cheryl
Childrens decortions and crafts with Victoria
REBBECAS VEGAN cakes
CRAFTIVISM STALL -luxury knitware to special woodwork crafts, felted angels to Christmas cards plus plenty of special crafted Christmas decorations!
USBOURNE BOOKs all your favourite books and more
JOYS FM Fragrances -beautiful perfumes and aftershaves for your family
NICKYS CARDS AND GIFTS
PERSONLISED gifts By KATHY
Michelle with SADIES Dreams lots of lovely gift items from Braclets and charms to windcatchers
Janes Card and Box frames
Tranquil Chakras - Gifts galore
Little Tokens of Joy with Rebecca
Fidgit Advent calenders
Hot food and special coffee with cream and mincepie
and of course FATHER CHRISTMAS is in his Grotto!
DEC 4th THE ESTATE BIG SING prayers and Carols as we make our way around the estate for the big sing. Wrap up warm and enjoy a mulled wine when we get back! We will start the Sing outside CHURCH at 6pm
DEC 11th CHILDRENS CHRISTMAS PARTY (1pm) Its Party time, entertainment food dancing, games and lots of fun. £6 book in with Kim or get intouch with Rev Laura 07780448274
DEC18th ITS CHRISTINGLE TIME!
3pm and 5pm we are offering our lovely Christingles often what makes christmas for so many people we are offering two as some prefer an earlier one to a later one both are exactly the same so pick a time that suits you!
19th Dec 5:30pm Carols and reflections
24th Dec 11:30pm The first Communion of Christmas
Join us for this wonderful service that makes Christmas Day so special
26th Dec 10am Holy Communion no 6pm Service
2nd January 10am Holy Communion no 6pm Service
9th January all services and Toodles returns.